Join Yeshiva University Museum and the Center for Jewish History for a day of festive fun for all ages!
HANUKKAH CONCERT AND MORE (NOT JUST FOR KIDS)
ONGOING ACTIVITIES, 12:30-3:00pm
·Go on a gallery hunt in one of the special exhibitions
·The Arch of Titus – from Jerusalem to Rome, and Back
·1917: How One Year Changed the World
·Drop-in craft activity
SCHEDULED TOURS AND WORKSHOP
· Verbal Description tour for the blind of The Arch of Titus, 12:30-1:00pm
· Curator’s tour of The Arch of Titus exhibition, 1:00-1:30pm & 2:00-2:30pm
· Tours of the Center for Jewish History
· Paper art Hanukkah workshop with artist Marna Chester, 1:00-2:30pm
CONCERT AND CANDLE LIGHTING
· Elad Kabilio & MusicTalks ensemble perform songs of different cultures and styles inspired by the Festival of Lights, 3:00-4:15pm
· Festive candle lighting – with sufganiyot (jelly doughnuts) for all, 4:15pm
For more details and tickets visit their website!